Weekend Recap and Goals 11/19

Hi, everyone!

In a nod to the holiday week, I'm going to go low-key on my wrap-up and goals this time around. For last week, here's my recap:

Got Patti's interview and new PR done; still working on Isabel's.

Worked through exercises for parts 1 and 2 of DSDB, chatted with Patti re: results last night for like 30 minutes.

Nothing for NaNo - well, ok, a few words, but it's just not been a priority.

Got more writing apps out AND landed a new gig - I will now be blogging for The Pitstop Report on 451Press. I start later this week.

Web site ain't up - I'm going to take Patti's advice and stop fiddling with it and just post it. I can continue revisions once it's up.

Got a few FL articles done, but not 10. Again, I'm not pressuring myself...last week had enough stress as it was.

Blogging - nailed it. Had my 10 posts well ahead of time.

Dad's not here - ya'll know the story of that already. Talked to Mom this AM and they rejected him from both the in-hospital rehab program AND the rehab center program due to his mental state because of the Alzheimer's. Sometime tomorrow they'll be transferring him to a full-scale nursing home, instead. That just breaks my damn heart...I hate to think of my Dad stuck in a "home". I can say, at least, that Mom picked a good one - of all the ones I worked with when I was working at the Hospice in high school, the one she chose was nicest. With Medicare and his BC/BS supplemental, they'll cover a total of 100 days. God willing he only needs 40 or so and can then come to my home down here.

I had an ok week - not a great week, but I survived it, so it qualifies as ok. Hopefully this week will be better - really looking forward to Thanksgiving and hosting everyone. Looks like we'll have 12...that's a good number for me!

I discussed this week's goals with Patti last night, but I'm not going to list them all out here this week, as it's my first week really following the suggestions of DSDB, so after this week is up, and I've assessed how I did, I'll go back to posting here.

Have a great week, everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tiffany

Post a Comment