Friday Feast #5

Good morning!

Busy day here at work - GB project update, President's Conference, etc., etc,. so sneaking in for a VERY QUICK Friday Feast before getting busy! Have a great weekend, ya'll!

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
Hmm...I'd have to say Go Carts!

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I talk. A lot. Usually with an adult beverage in my hand.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
10-10-10! I love deep discussions! Especially if there's two (or more!) deeply divided schools of thought!!

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
No and no. Only time I ever get the flu is when I get a flu shot. No, thanks!

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
Watching? Probably about 8-10, not counting NASCAR. I do keep the TV on when I'm alone, though, for the noise factor...I'm just not watching it.

Leave me your link and I'll be around to visit you later! Have a great weekend, ya'll!

5 comments

  1. Haha.

    ANd I forgot about go carts. I haven't been on either in years. Sort of miss it.

    Fun feast and have yourself a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the go-karts & that made me remember the bumper cars. Thanks for tripping my memory and for stopping by the Cafe, though I think you were being naughty and should have been working by your own admission, right?
    Have a good day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds prefer the same Appetizers and Salads. Happy Feast Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast! I am with you on the flu shot, only had it once and still got the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Feast! Come visit my blog, I have my Fridays Feast, with a few surprises!

    ReplyDelete