Manic Monday #6

Hey, ya'll...sneaking in with an early morning post! Happy Monday, and thanks to Lisa for her great questions as always!

Which personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
My inability to keep my trap shut at times...telling a teacher he looked like a monkey was probably the height of my tactlessness, but 14 years later and I stand by my claim that he deserved the, er, compliment.

If you had to gain 10 pounds what would you eat to gain the weight?
Hmm...I can't really gain weight to save my life (I have Graves' Disease, a form of hyperthyroidism) but I'd have to say that I'd probably eat a lot of mashed potatoes or vanilla ice cream, or bean soup. I know - nothing really interesting, but I'm not so much the sweets fan anymore.

How is your private self different from your public self?
Hmm...I'm a lot quieter in private. (Shocker - but it's really true!) What else? Not really sure...you tell me!

2 comments

  1. LOL - I wish I'd told some of my teachers a few home truths. I'm the opposite to you - I tend to be a lot quieter in public than I am in private. Happy MM!

    My MM is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that easy for me to gain weight either. I usually catch a lot of flak when I say that! LOL

    I'm more quiet in public- go figure. ;-)

    Have a great week and thanks for playing Manic Monday.

    ReplyDelete