An Award!

I'm so tickled - Siani over at Siani's Pot-Pourri has given me an award! It's beautiful and it's made my day - thank you!


I'm going to be a little thrifty with passing this along...only two people, this time! I visit these two ladies every single day - there's only a couple others I visit so regularly, including Siani - and panic, in fact, if they don't have new posts up to read, because I worry that something might be wrong. Funny to feel that way, since I know of them only through the blogosphere, but there are many days when their posts make me smile, laugh or just nod my head in agreement.

So...drumroll please...

I hearby present the "You Cheer Me Up" award to:
1. Penelope Anne at the Cafe at the End of the Universe
2. Deb at Don't Make Me Get the Flying Monkeys

Have a great day, ya'll!

1 comment