Friday Feast #10

Here we go with this week's fiesta!

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Alcoholic, malted: Smirnoff Ice
Alcoholic, mixed: Long Island Iced Tea
Non-alcoholic, cold: Wild Cherry Pepsi
Non-alcoholic, hot: Hot Chocolate!

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
1. Pictures of Christopher
2. Tissues
3. Post-it notes

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
Hmm. Well, I spend a decent amount of time trying to spare feelings of certain people, so I quibble sometimes. Other times, I'm brutally honest. We'll go with an 8.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...ok. I'll stop.
Hmm...I'd change Daytona Beach, FL to NASCAR USA. The reason should be obvious.
By the by, I'm getting our 2008 Fantasy Racing League together, so if any of you out in the blogosphere want an invite to virtually hang out with some crazy NASCAR fans, drop me a line.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
People. Christopher. Fortunately, he's not often among the first population, since he's the sole figure in the second!

You know the drill...leave me your link AND a comment, and I'll visit you back! Happy weekend, ya'll!

3 comments

  1. Interesting feast! You seem to have so many more interesting Pepsi varieties in the US than we have over here. People stress me, too. Thanks for stopping by my feast! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my feast! :-)

    I like those Green Apple Smirnoff Ices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice feast! My husband is a NASCAR nut... maybe he will want to be involved.

    ReplyDelete