12345 Things

Siani has tagged me for this MeMe, and I'm happy to play along!

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
  1. I read each and every day - if a day went by where I hadn't read at least 5 pages in whatever book I currently had my nose in, I think I'd be lost. No matter where I am or how busy...gotta read!

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
  1. I would like to learn how to fly - not just take controls momentarily or help quiz someone else on theory before their ground test, but actually learn for myself.

  2. I would like to learn how to play golf - I think, quite honestly, that it would bore me to death, but I'd like to at least learn!

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
  1. Poppyseed rolls. Yum.

  2. The beach - especially in New Jersey.

  3. Spaghetti sauce. I miss Spatini!

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
  1. Peanut Butter M&M's

  2. Braunschweiger sandwiches

  3. Godiva Chocolate dessert at the Chop House

  4. Banana and butter sandwiches

5. Name five things/people that make you feel good.
  1. Christopher - he's my ultimate feel-good remedy.

  2. Babies - I just love seeing/playing with them.

  3. A nice, long soak in a fragrant bubble bath, especially by candlelight. (stolen, verbatim, from Siani. Just too perfectly worded to change!)

  4. The ocean crashing against the shore - water is my serenity.

  5. My heating pad...at the end of a long day, it makes my back bearable.


TAG...you're it! I hope that you will play along!
  1. Penelope Anne

  2. Kelly

  3. Patti

I gave you a pass, Carrie, since you're deep into editing! :-)

Happy Friday!

3 comments

  1. I was contemplating a banana sandwich just before I read this, but I think I'll just have the banana, and save a few calories. I must get myself a heat pad for my neck and upper spine. I use a deep heat muscle rub, but it stinks so badly, I dare not apply it before going out. Thanks for playing along with the meme - it's nice to learn a little more about you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I'm glad someone else has heard of/eaten banana sandwiches. My husband thinks I'm nuts - he swears that banana and butter and bread sounds awful, but I great up eating them!

    My heating pad is my saving grace - hubby and I work opposite shifts, so although he does rub me sometimes with IcyHot, he's often not home when I'm needing it or heading to bed, so my pad takes care of me instead!

    Glad to play along - it was fun!! :-) Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am posting mine today....do you add onion to your Braunschweiger sandwich?

    ReplyDelete