Friday Feast #11

It's that time again...happy weekend, ya'll!

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
As many times as possible. I love laughing!

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
Tortoiseshell.

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
California or Florida. Amtrak goes lots of places from Dallas.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
5 months of summer, 3 months of spring, 2 month of fall, which only leaves 2 months of winter!

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
Sky blue pink.

7 comments

  1. 2 months of winter!?!??! I'm there!!! :) That sounds divine right now ... it's 15 degrees here! Brrrrr...... Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm there too:) Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 is one reason why I want to move back to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a picture of the sunglasses :)
    Pop by the Cafe, have a crazy award that I feel my fellow moms may especially be able to relate to...I am not giving it out, you have to snag it, as I shall not judge, lest I be judged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting main course! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five months of summer? Eek! I couldn't cope. You can tell I'm British can't you? Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you described the 4 seasons in your town in the main course.
    I'm unfortunately stuck in a place with only 2 seasons - the dry/humid and the wet. Ugh

    ReplyDelete