Friday Feast #8

I'm sneaking in early this time...ha! I'm defeating the "forget to post" monster!

Appetizer

When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
Chris Rock (female, trainer, not male, comedian) sent me a "don't drive faster than your angel can fly" ornament for my car a few months ago...very cool. Of course, it's a crack on my driving skills, but still a nice thing!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
Oh, Lord, only one? Ok, I'll go for generic. If I could have a summer home, it would be on the beach, at a beach where the average June/July/August daily temperature reaches at least 80 degrees. (Beach must equal warmth. San Diego way disappointed me by still being pretty chilly in mid-July. I can't sunbathe in "pretty chilly.")

If I weren't being generic but could list multiple options, I would say Ocean City, NJ; Virginia Beach, VA; Daytona Beach, FL; or South Padre, TX.

Now to finance this venture...I'm so jealous of my parents, sometimes. We always had two and sometimes three homes while I was growing up...but I'll likely never be able to afford that for myself and my own eventual family. Wholly depressing. Oh, well. There's always the lottery. :-)

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Mmm. Banana. It's the only one I'd eat without any conditions.
(I.E. I don't eat pineapple, the orange I'd only suck on, the apple would have to be peeled and in little pieces, and I only eat maraschino cherries.)

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
Well, I would say my wedding dress, but I really only just re-used the dress I graduated from high school in to also get married in. Nice, but likely not my nicest. So I'll say the formal gown I bought a few years ago for the Supper Dance we attended with Danielle when we went to Mardi Gras. I rewore it for the Barrister's Ball my law school held that same year. (If this is the first time you've seen me mention law school, I quit after one year, so no, I'm not a lawyer.)

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
Hahaha. I'd really probably pick my wedding day. I was so stressed that day and so many freaking things upset me that weekend that I have a hard time looking at it fondly. I actually had screaming nightmares about my wedding for about six months afterwards. My husband would have to wake me up and talk me down basically.


Leave me your link and a comment, and I'll come visit you back!

7 comments

  1. Nice feast,I really enjoyed it:) Thanks for sharing!My Feast is up as well! Happy Weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany,
    I enjoyed reading your feast. Ha! I could use that ornament in my car for both me and my hubby going 80 down these darn So.Cal. freeways! Sorry about your wedding day...it really is easy to be uptight on that day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes what a wedding nightmare. Really a nightmare. I'm so sorry that happened. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast! I opted for banana, too. I hate fresh pineapple, but love the canned variety. I guess I'm just weird! Happy Friday.

    My Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornament sounds really nice... I always like 'sayings' :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I also know someone who had so much stress during her wedding.

    Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend! May your new year be blessed!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete