Manic Monday #10

Lisa is back with great questions this week for Manic Monday!

What was the last thing you regret buying?
Hmm...I really don't know. I don't shop all that often.

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
If we'll have children/when we'll have children/how many children we'll have. That's really the big question mark in my life right now...God's will is all good and well, but it'd still be nice to know what's in store.

How do you know when you're in love?
When the thought of not having that person in your life is so overwhelmingly negative that you can't bear the thought...

You know the drill, folks. Sign in using the linky, leave me a comment, and I'll come visit you back - unless I already visited you first! Happy Monday!



12 comments

  1. I regret the Taco Bell because it made me sick. Normally I love it! Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the vicit earlier.
    I love all your answers too!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are a blessing, despite my grumbling at times -
    it would be nice to know.
    Happy MM ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, Tiffany~ Good answers to MM. Hope you can have your children soon. They can rake your nerves sometimes but, they are worth having. I think sometimes I regret not having more than one. But, I wouldn't give that one back for anything. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Monday post! Come by and check out my revamped, made over blog, and take a peak at my Manic Monday blog!

    Deb

    http://palofmine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. passing by.

    happy MM.

    my active blog -> http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh!! An Audrey Hepburn fan!! How fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tiffany,

    These days I will carry a shopping list and make sure I really need the stuff that I buy. :D Organizers or no organizers!

    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting answers. I especially like #3. Thanks for visiting me earlier - happy Monday!

    Thanks for adding me to your links - I'll be updating mine in the next couple of days, and I'll add you to mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time here and I LOVE the Holly Golightly quote in your banner! Thanks for visiting my MM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to read your manic monday.

    You can find my manic monday answers at Laane on the World

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your answer to #3. Can't live without them.

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete