I've been SAVED!

No, this is not going to be a post about religion. :-)

What I'm talking about is my blog on 451Press - PitStopReport.com. 451Press has hit some hard times, recently, and has lost portions of their revenue - the revenue necessary to maintain hundreds of websites and pay hundreds of bloggers, like me.

I only began my writing on PSR back in November - so when the announcement came out that 451Press was looking to trim back quite a bit from hundreds of blogs to just 149, I was sure my head would be on the chopping block - new kid in town and all that.

So I kind of took the way of the scared mousie and stayed out of it for the past week as they've been deciding. I have new posts...but haven't put them up pending the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

Which came out this morning...

...and I'm good to go. YAHOO!

So...look for a bunch of posts to go up tonight, backdated to the dates I actually wrote them over the past 10 days. And of course, please visit me going forward to see all the latest in the world of auto racing - you can see the headline from my most recent article (via RSS) at the top of my blog page here at Breakfast at Tiffany's!

YAHOO!

Post a Comment