Changes, They Are A-Coming!

My header refers to this site as my official writing blog, but beyond a sidebar on the left that gives stats on my four full-length works-in-progress and my occasional blurb about goals or time availability or what have you, I don't really discuss writing all that often.

Well...that's about to change!

As some of you may know, I participate - somewhat sporadically - at Writing.com, also known as WDC. Over there, I have a few chapters posted from WIPs (pre-updates - updates coming soon) as well as some short stories.

Coming soon, I will begin highlighting some of my stories over here - just teasers, though! I'll give you the first four paragraphs, and if you're sufficiently intrigued, you can follow the link over to WDC to read more!

There is a catch, however - isn't there always? I have set my writings on WDC to be available only to WDC members - gives some degree of privacy for works I may one day seek to publish. Never fear, however - WDC offers FREE memberships and, if you're a writer yourself, many, many opportunities to showcase your work and read the works of others.

Thanks, as always, for stopping by my world here at Breakfast at Tiffany's - and enjoy the upcoming morsels!

Smiles,

Tiffany

Post a Comment