Nothing to see here...

Move along, move along.

Sorry, guys. No Manic Monday this week...because it's a very Manic Monday in real life...

Dashing through oodles of work at my desk, trying to balance freelance must-dos, attempting to help my husband write a response to a complaint at his work which will require hours of research and a few beers to calm my temper before taking pen to paper, looking at what hubby and I need to do to get everything filed for our new little LLC, facilitating paying our end of the month bills AND our yearly property taxes (which we got screwed on because the sellers never filed the proper exemptions for their portion, which means our taxes are nearly $1k higher than they should be) AND filing our income tax return since we finally have all of our W-2s, and I'm still sick to-boot.

I actually felt fairly well yesterday...this morning, I'm back to a head that feels like it was smashed with a sledgehammer. Argh. Meds are gone. Doc told me if they didn't work (well, they at least made me feel human again, but I wouldn't say they totally worked since it's like THREE WEEKS LATER and I'm still sick) that it was probably viral and I'd just have to wait it out. And for that, I pay big money?

Yeah, so you probably shouldn't expect too much in the way of blogging from me this week. SORRY! I still love you all. MWAH!

Tiffany

2 comments

  1. DOn't drink too many beers before doing any serious writing.
    Good luck with all of the tasks pending.
    Feel better, I hate that sledgehammer in the head feeling.
    Hugs,
    The Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you SO wanted to do a blog post, so I had to tag your blog on my post for this meme,"http://sunflowerfaith.blogspot.com/2008/01/tagged-six-non-important.html "

    I should have renamed the title...it doesn't mean your blog was non-important...Sigh...every have those days when in aftersight...it doesn't seem the RIGHT thing to type? LOL

    ReplyDelete