Thursday Thirteen #11

Hi, everyone!

I didn't want to skip out on two TT's in a row, so although I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, here we go with Thursday Thirteen #11!



Ok, cheesy. But I couldn't think of a topic for this week. So I asked Chris, "what topic do you think I should write about this week?" What follows are his suggestions...and, of course, my responses.

  1. Chris: "Why don't you write about thirteen people who would be a better President than Hillary Clinton?"
    Tiffany: "Naw. I can't think of that many politicians I actually like."
    Chris: "No, I mean people like Snoopy...Pee Wee Herman...anyone else. I'd vote for the Rock. Who was the guy from Independence Day? He'd be a good President. Bill Pullman. Catherine Zeta Jones...she'd be a good female President. Stu. The cashier from Kroger."
    Tiffany: "Ok, you're done."

  2. Chris: "How about a list of TV shows you wish were still on?"
    Tiffany: "Already did that. Want me to read the list to you?"

  3. Chris: "Ok, you could make a list of thirteen ice cream flavors."
    Tiffany: "But what would I say about ice cream flavors?"
    Chris: "Oh, you know. If Baskin Robbins only had thirteen flavors, which ones would you choose?"
    Tiffany: "Hmm."

  4. Chris: "Well, there's Mom's puzzle. Since it's a map of Texas, you could write about thirteen places in Texas you haven't been too."
    Tiffany: "Hmm. Well, I wrote a TT about thirteen places I'd want to travel to...I guess I could write about Texas." (And perhaps I someday will.)

  5. Chris: "Ok. How about thirteen cars you'd want to buy?"
    Tiffany: " - - - "
    Chris: "You wouldn't have thirteen on the list would you?"
    Tiffany: " - um - "

  6. Chris: "Thirteen days you wish you could go back and live again."
    Tiffany: "Hmm. I think I could come up with thirteen days to live over. I'll put that on the list."

  7. Chris: "Thirteen beaches you want to visit."
    Tiffany: "Hold on, I'm still on the last one."
    Chris: "Ok." Waits patiently.
    Tiffany: "Ooh...thirteen beaches. Where would you pick?"
    Chris: "Mazatlan."
    Tiffany: "Hmm."

  8. Tiffany: "Ok, what else?"
    Chris: "What was the last one?"
    Tiffany: "Thirteen beaches."
    Chris: "So we're caught up?"
    Tiffany: "Yep. Go ahead."
    Chris: "So are you actually doing thirteen of each of these?"
    Tiffany: snicker
    Chris: "Yes or no."
    Tiffany: "Uh, no. They're for future weeks." grin "Go ahead."
    Chris: "I don't know. I'm having a hard time. What are you typing? You're typing my exact words aren't you, all thirteen of them?" grins
    Tiffany: "I love you."
    Chris: "I love you too, I think you're making fun of me. You are making fun of me, huh?"
    Tiffany: "No, I'm not making fun of you. I'm just making you a character on my blog."
    Chris: "Would it be inappropriate to do lists of thirteen potential names for babies?" *
    Tiffany: "Nope."

  9. Chris: "Thirteen girls names..."
    Tiffany: "Uh huh..."

  10. Chris: "And Thirteen boys names."
    Tiffany: "Ok."

  11. Tiffany: "Ok, you're doing good. I only need three more."
    Chris: "Three more." silence "Here's a tough one for you. Thirteen books you're gonna write. Ha! Might as well get some use out of this."
    Tiffany: "What does that mean?"
    Chris: "Get a nice list of things to look forward to so when you say 'what was I going to do next' you'll have it there."
    Tiffany: "Ok. I'll put it on the list."

  12. Chris: "Um. Thirteen recipes for the next thirteen nights of dinner?"
    Tiffany: "You sound hopeful."
    Chris: grins
    Tiffany: "Ok. Leftovers. Leftovers. Leftovers..."
    Chris: "You can't have leftovers of leftovers. They're already...leftover."

  13. Tiffany: "Ok. Last one. No pressure."
    Chris: "Thirteen ways to punch that bitch in the face? No. Honey. HONEY. I've gotta watch my mouth. I've never been so...reported." (he was talking about a newscaster we dislike)
    Tiffany: "Ok, you get a do over."
    Chris: "Ok. Thirteen people you'd like to punch in the face. I know your favorite will make it on the list." (Ok, maybe I hate Anita Foster. A LOT. Money-grubbing publicity whore. I thought good people worked for the Red Cross. I was wrong.)
    Tiffany: "That works. We're done."

Hope ya'll enjoyed coming to visit this week - we surely have enjoyed entertaining you!



* This is not an indication that your favorite blogger has an announcement to make. We just like to plan ahead. grins

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



12 comments

  1. That was so very entertaining! And there were some great ideas there. I'm impressed!

    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...that was fun to read and very creative for someone that could not think of 13.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men, lol ! But the good will to help you was there ! I think my Mr. Gattino would have sent me to hell !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick for TT idea! Happy TT! mine's up too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok you gotta love a man who is supportive of a blogger! You have a keeper there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a T13, I especially liked #8 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a very original and entertaining take on the TT idea. I hope you feel better soon. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome list. Love it.
    Mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lot of fun. I can't think of anyone who would go thirteen rounds with me on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I did enjoy you entertaining us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a nice treat waiting for you at my place. Oh, and er - you've been tagged! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete