An Award!

I am so stinkin' touched! Siani over at Siani's Pot-Pourri just honored me with this award:


Thank you, thank you! This is my first blogging award and I'm so proud to have it! :-)

In the spirit of good blogging karma, I'm going to pass this award along to six bloggers. I really, really, really would like to pass it on to every blogger who comes to see me weekly, whether for regular posts or MeMes, but I'd be here adding links forever - so for now, this is going to 3 special ladies from my writing group and 3 special ladies from the blogosphere. Hugs!

Patti Ann Colt - to highlight the treasure trove of content on her blog/site related to her release The Daddy Spell
Kelly McCrady - to recognize her success with Sweet Cicely
Carrie Lofty - to congratulate her for the release of Sundial
Deb - for always making me laugh at her observations and living in fear of her flying monkeys
Penelope Anne - because Mama Bear is awesome
Bridget - For the oodles of yummy recipes I'm dying to try - thanks for sharing!

Have a great week, ya'll!

Tiffany

4 comments