Friday Feast #7

Hey, ya'll! Hate to post and run, but I'm posting this on the fly...literally...since I'm out of town. No Linky for you this week, either...it wouldn't be fair, since I won't be able to get around to see anyone. I'm sorry! I'll post better next week!

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
1. Finished novella/longer-length short story "Summer Break" (perhaps retooled as "Winter Break" because part of it is entered in a Christmas Hot Kiss contest)
2. Finished novel "Going Home"
Ok, really, it shouldn't be that hard to finish both...basically, it's just 60,000 words to write over the course of an entire year. I wrote almost half of that just last week, finishing off my large freelancing project. And since I'll be starting to ride the train, plus will have at least 6 hours of plane-time each month, I really have no excuse but to use that time for fiction.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
Garfield. I LOVE Garfield. We share sarcasm, mainly. Although, since I've become a "nice person" (haha!) my husband is usually the only one to hear my sarcasm these days. Nice has a price.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?
I was born at either 9:19 or 9:29 AM. My mom SWEARS it's 9:29 AM, but the ankle bracelet I found that the hospital used on me has 9:19 AM on it. I'm sure the hospital must be wrong, since my mom has never been wrong in her life. Hahahahahaha.

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.
My hometown used to be Mountain Home but legally changed its name to Mountainhome like 100 years ago. Despite that, if you enter town from the Cresco side, the sign says Mountainhome, and from the Canadensis side it says Mountain Home. (I might have that backwards...haven't been there in quite awhile.)

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
Rudy Giuliani - and not one of those form letters asking for donations...I want REAL correspondence. He's my political crush. :-) GO RUDY '08!

Hope ya'll have had a great week...I'll be back and posting regularly again soon!

Greetings from Beaumont,

Tiffany (and now I'm off to Galveston for the day...)

Post a Comment