Manic Monday #9

I'm back again with this week's Manic Monday - thanks to Lisa for awesome questions as usual!

What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
Hmm...starting off with flowers, preferably white roses. Then on to a yummy restaurant for a relaxing meal. Finish off with either a trip to a fun bar or club, or perhaps taking in a movie - time to hold hands! (Ok, so my husband just did this for me last weekend - he's the best!)

Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do?
Haha. I don't do winter. If I absolutely had to, I'd participate in downhill (alpine) skiing. I used to be quite the skier - believe it or not - but I haven't been on skis since I sold mine in '99 to buy books in college. I purchased boots a few years ago intending to also buy new skis and get back into it, but just haven't. Despite my hatred of cold, I actually quite enjoy skiing. It's my opinion that I can find the snow - it doesn't need to find me.

What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you?
Creep up behind me. As if I have somewhere to go! Back off, dude!

Here's my non-Manic Monday linky - let me know you visited and I'll visit you back. Don't forget to comment! :-)

5 comments

  1. I enjoy hand-holding with my hubby as well! Great MM! Thank you for stopping by! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gone skiing. Since I can barely walk, I don't see it happening in the future, LOL.

    http://angelika1972.blogspot.com/2007/12/monday-memeage-121707.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Holding hands- classic! I always like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the cold, too, and tend to wrap up in so many layers to venture outdoors at this time of year, I'm barely recognizable as human, LOL. Happy Monday.

    BTW, you have an award waiting for you at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby & I will have that kind of evening this weekend when we do our shopping for the kiddos.
    I can't ski, scares me...though I would like to try cross country again...we have a huge world-wide race in northern WI for cross-country skiing each year, I think it is cool.

    ReplyDelete