Manic Monday #8

Hi, everyone!

Yes, I totally missed Thursday Thirteen and Friday's Feast last week - my apologies! I had an EXTREMELY hectic week in both the professional and freelance arenas of my life, so my poor blog suffered a hit.

Another hectic week coming...I have a large freelancing project due the end of next week that'll keep me extremely busy, plus a two-day work trip to San Jose on Wednesday and Thursday, plus a Christmas party and Kristen's graduation on Friday, plus Kristen's graduation party (at our house) on Saturday...geez, I'm tired already!

Thanks to Lisa for this week's question - and thanks, also, for the clarification that the auto-link for Manic Monday isn't for her MeMe, but another...so this week, I'm using the generic linky - please put your info in it and leave me a comment to - I love my visitors!

And with that...this week's questions!

For the holidays, are you a last-minute shopper or do you shop well ahead of time?
It actually depends who I'm shopping for...for the folks who live far away, we shop ahead of time so we can get presents shipped. But for people nearby...sometimes pretty last minute.

If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what name would you choose?
GREAT question. I have no flipping clue. Let me think. Thinking. Thinking. Hmm...probably Elizabeth, my confirmation name. I like Elizabeth and all variations thereof.

What's worse,having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?
Having no expectations at all would be worse - that'd mean that you're either apathetic or the ultimate pessimist.



Have a great week, ya'll! I'll try my best to be back for TT and FF!

Tiffany

4 comments

  1. I hate the Christmas shopping crowds, so I have been shopping on line more. Especially at the last minute and I end up paying a premium for overnight delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth is a wonderful name! One of my best friends actually has that name. :)

    Happy MM!
    My Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers. Christmas shopping - ugh. Hate it! Have a great week, and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not do that Meme, but was wondering where you had been sweetie...you sound exhausted. Make sure to make some time for yourself in this hectic schedule.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete