Friday Feast #6

Yahoo! I'm actually up in a timely manner today!

Join the madness here!

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
Blwonk - when writer's block makes your head wonky.

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
I have to admit that the Rascal Flatt's remake of Life is a Highway makes me feel all sorts of warm and fuzzy.

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
Hmmm...GREAT question. It's nothing you can buy...

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
I have no idea how to answer this. My history of severe allergies coupled with my history of severe migraines makes me avoid most scents - anything beyond light and airy just makes my head want to fall off.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Let's see...I'm going to pick...Ellen DeGeneres. I really feel her show adds no value to, well, anything.



Have a great weekend, ya'll!

Tiffany

5 comments

  1. Your salad intrigues me and I too love Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dessert. And great word. I feel blwonky frequently. Happy Feast Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dessert. I don't watch telelvison because there became more that wasn't worth watching than watching. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am suffering from your appetizer....come on Ellen isn't all that bad...there are worse!
    Great feast, as always I am a day late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Blwonk - I'm going to use that one!

    ReplyDelete