TTO: Grand Opening

(Post Transferred from my formerly stand-alone blog, Tiffany Takes On.)

Greetings and salutations!

I am very pleased to announce the grand opening of my new blog, "Tiffany Takes On...". I've often found that my views on the news, society and the world around me can be a bit...hmm...off of the mainstream at times, and so I'm launching this new blog to give myself a space to highlight the stories that catch my fancy and perhaps give you my own spin from time to time as well! (Ok, so you'll always get a look at my views. Fair warning.)

I invite you to visit, often, and share your own views with me as well. I don't promise to post daily...or sometimes even weekly...but when a story comes out that grabs my attention, I'll always highlight it here!

If you choose to respond, please do so in a respectful manner - the greatest aspect of living in a country that cherishes freedom of speech is the ability to disagree in such a way as to promote conversation, not condescension. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

Tiffany

(No Comments Transferred; original posting date 11/10/07, 12:00 PM.)

Post a Comment