Taking On Hillary

(Post Transferred from my formerly stand-alone blog, Tiffany Takes On.)

'24' Executive Producer proclaims that Hillary for President is nuts.

Finally...someone in Hollywood with enough brains not to follow blindly down the path of liberal lunacy.

I don't really have a long reaction to this blog posting from CNN.com - the most liberal news outlet of them all - except to say that it makes my heart exceedingly proud to read that Joel Surnow, the Executive Producer for hit Fox tv show '24' will probably support Rudy Giuliani's bid for the presidency.

Ya know...I'm not sure I've ever seen a single episode of '24', but I think that I'll now start watching!


Read more: 24 Creator: Clinton as President is "nuts"

Take Care,

Tiffany

EDITOR'S NOTE: CNN didn't actually take down the article - they did, however, change the link after the fact! I've updated the link and it's now available for your viewing pleasure!

(1 Comment Transferred; original posting date 11/13/07, 12:01 AM.)


ArtfulSub said...

Not surprisingly, the leftist trash at CNN has eliminated the article. One suspects there's a newly unemployed editor at the Clinton News Network. Unlike her loathesome "husband", the Hildebeest will prove NOT to be a "comeback kid". She's glass. Hard and cold, but brittle. If she takes a hard hit at some point in the process, she'll shatter into tiny pieces.

November 23, 2007 11:48 AM

Post a Comment