Manic Monday #3

It's just another....Manic Monday!

Great questions this week! I still owe a few people visits from last week - I promise, I'll come visit, soon!! :-)

Describe yourself in one word:
Independent

What is your favorite kitchen utensil and why?
My Pampered Chef chopper - man is that thing awesome. First, you put whatever food you want chopped under it. Next, you place the circular opening on top. Finally, you wail the shit out of the top of the chopper, mincing whatever food item to pieces. Anger management therapy plus cooking all in one. I love it.

What is the one thing that frightens you the most about growing old?
Having to have someone to take care of me. I hate that thought.

1 comment

  1. Oooh yes, I love my Pampered Chef chopper. It's so much fun. I love my knives too, but there's something so cool about the chopper. Pampered Chef makes the best stuff!

    Thanks for playing MM and have a super week.

    ReplyDelete