Friday Feast #3

This week has some great questions! Fun times - thanks for visiting! Make sure to leave your link, and I'll visit you back!

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Popcorn...loads and loads of butter...heartstopping amounts of salt. Yum.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
Let's see...my first time online was in 1993, America Online. Prior to that, I'd used locally networked computers - just not internet-capable.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
Iffany-Tay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
Oh, heck, nearly everything. I'm definitely a picky eater. Also picky about grammar - but only when it's someone else's usage! Ha, ha!

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I was busy yesterday and I am tired today.



Have a great weekend, ya'll!

Tiffany

6 comments

  1. Hi!
    Reading your about me section, it's no wonder that you were busy and tired. I'm surprised it's not every day :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my ... i love that appetizer! lol ...
    enjoyed your feast!

    happy friday!
    My Friday’s Feast post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Feast Day. Grammar USED to be one of mine. I've given up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you get some much needed rest today. Have a wonderful friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

    Have a great Friday!

    DEB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy feasting. Hope you have a restful weekend..
    http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/11/08/friday-feast-9/

    ReplyDelete