Manic Monday #4

Week 4 for me of participating in Manic Monday - yay!

This week has some extremely thought-provoking questions - I enjoyed! Make sure to leave your link and I'll be around to visit all of my visitors later today!

What family traditions or customs would you most like to see preserved?
Hmm...many of the traditions I observe are really of my own creation, or were created between my husband and I. I really enjoy making a big to-do over Thanksgiving and will continue to do so in the future on the years that I'm lucky enough to host - like this year! I also really like the tradition of putting up Christmas decorations on the Friday after Thanksgiving...that is one tradition that was sometimes observed in my childhood as well.

What do you feel is the least sexy part of the body?
Feet. Oh boy, I really hate feet. Ugh. Ugly.

What keeps you awake at night? Why? (This could be worries, recurring thoughts, pain or any other distraction. Read into this any way you wish.)
It may be easier to explain what doesn't keep me up at night! I'm a worrier - I think through everything repeatedly and then when I think I'm done, I think through it again. Pain is also sometimes my worst enemy...there are some days when my joints simply do not stop screaming long enough for me to get some peace. I've learned that I can survive quite successfully on about 2-3 good hours of sleep per night, of the 6-7 I spend in bed. That sounds bad, I guess, but I'm used to it! :-)

5 comments

  1. It's fun to create new traditions!

    I think feet are the big winner, or loser, depending on how you look at it.

    It's so hard to get a good night's sleep, isn't it?

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Mondays! Too much laundry to do, to little time!
    Hope you are having a good Monday! Come visit my Manic Monday post!

    Dont forget to breathe!

    DEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the worrying. I had that problem big time too. I also survive on a few hours sleep a night, 4 and a half to 5 and I feel much better. We're all different and may not need the prescribed 8 hours.

    Have a good week and some decent sleep in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, sleep. If I had to make do on 2-3 hours...I'd be nuttier than a fruitcake!

    ReplyDelete