Fabulous Friday

Hi, Folks!

It's a Fabulous Friday in my world - how about all of you?

In addition to my full-time job, I take on a lot of freelance web content creation work. I am not a morning person, but I have found that my optimal time to work on some of my projects is early in the morning - like 6 AM - before I head out the door to my full-time job. (Where I'm at now, by the way, on my lunch break!)

This morning, I was working on a few little articles, in a house that was very quiet for the first hour. Then, at 7, the house woke up. The cat started whining, the dogs wanted to be let out, and Catherine woke up and started kicking the heck out of me.

And that made it a fabulous Friday because I can just picture, actually here and born in just over another month - going through the same routine! Mama will get up to write for a bit, baby may nap in her pack and play for awhile, but eventually she'll wake up and want my attention. I love looking forward to that!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

Tiffany

1 comment

  1. Catherine she is now?
    Is that the way it is to be spelled? Picked out a middle name?
    Just thinking some gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete