Manic Monday #19

Hey! Look at me! I'm actually participating in Manic Monday, hosted by the lovely Lisa!

Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Going to the beach. Uh, it's been a busy year. That may be my understatement of the week.

If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be?
Grace Adler. I love Will and Grace!

If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?

Oh, dear...I don't know. I'm not much of a shopper, and that's a lot of money to spend in one place. I think I'd have to be practical at this point and say the grocery store and I'd spend it over many trips over the next few years.

Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.
1. A brother. 2. A sister. 3. A helicopter. Santa hated me.

Your turn!

4 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love your blog!! I too love Will & Grace - I would say Grace would be a good choice too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, sorry I'm here so late. I like "Will and Grace" too, but I guess I would have gone for Karen first, then the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd like to be Will LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we're agreed! We all love Will and Grace. I'd like Grace to come alive because she actually reminds me of my best friend, Erin. I'd have to say that I'm Karen...minus the money. I self-edit myself a bit more than she does, but then again, I don't wash down my valiums with vodkas, either! And I just adore Will and Jack! :-) I watch the show at least a few times a week and own several seasons. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete