A New Award!

I'm touched! Penelope Anne, better known as Sassy Mama Bear, has honored me with this award:



I would like to pass this award along to...Siani! Siani, besides posting fabulous content on her own site, regularly checks up on me over here at Breakfast at Tiffany's. In the past, she's honored me several times with wonderful awards, and in honor of her fabulous-ness as a blogger, I'm glad that I now get to send an award her way!

As an aside, it's just amazing to me to have built up online friendships with folks in the blogosphere after having only maintained this blog for less than a year...and less than regularly at times, as well, due to other life circumstances! I am truly blessed by each and every one of my readers on a daily basis and am so glad that you all come around to see me!

1 comment

  1. I love that these friendships can form also. Miles may separate us in actuality but I feel so close to so many folks. Glad you liked the award, and I'm honored to be part of "The Breakfast Club" a fav movie of mine.

    ReplyDelete