Manic Monday # 20

Lisa has some great questions for us this week over at Manic Monday!

If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?
The ability to say no! I can't do it! And it leads to me feeling overwhelmed a lot of the time, and that just doesn't lead to good things.

If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?
Um...I don't think there is a difference between male and female souls.

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?
Yikes! Tough question! Let's see...squirreling away chocolate so I don't have to share? I don't know...heck, I don't even eat chocolate more than once a week, so I guess that's a bad example. But I can't think of a better one!

It's your turn! Sign the linky, leave a comment, and I'll be around to visit!

6 comments

  1. Seems like we all had a hard time answering this week's questions but I had fun too :) Happy Monday!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your answer to #3! I can dig it!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ability to say "no" is sometimes difficult for me too. Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, saying no can be so very hard. I wonder why that is?

    Thanks for playing, Tiffany and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post, Tiffany! I liked your answer to the first question, very honest.

    Thanks for dropping by, and sorry it took me so long to come over...

    ReplyDelete