Friday Fill In # 5

I can't believe it's already Friday again...

Janet has some great questions this week over at Friday Fill-Ins - go join in!

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was on Monday night.

2. Long phone conversations are something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon is enchanting.

4. "Fixin'" is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to smile and nod.
F
6. Prince Caspian is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting and writing, tomorrow my plans include housework and writing and Sunday, I want to rest and write some more!

2 comments

  1. Except the housework, good program for the weekend, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fixin' to thank you for complimentin' my questions; there, I did it!

    Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete