When You See a Guy...

I just read some FANTASTIC news! Guys and Dolls is returning to Broadway in the spring of 2009, for its first New York run since 1992. This is my FAVORITESHOWOFALLTIME. Incidentally, it was also my fathers...because it's about shooting craps, which was his game.

We're going to have to arrange Miss Catherine's first trip to the northeast to correspond with being able to go into the city to see the show. (Any volunteers to babysit?) Not sure when we'll actually get up there...we also need to plan trips west to see Chris' family since we've totally neglected them this year and have been to PA so many times in the interim.

Ideally, I'd like to go during late spring or early fall so we can also get down to Ocean City, New Jersey on the same trip, but not in the dead of summer because (a) non-revving to PHL will be nearly impossible and (b) the shore is crazy busy then. So now we'll add a trip to NYC to the list as well. I need more vacation days! :-)

I'm already humming the score...

2 comments