Oh, Those Crazy Cats!

Our home plays host to two wild and crazy cats who know exactly what station in life they hold - as masters of the house! Over the past few weeks, here are just some of the shots we got.

Yin and Yang

Thanks for the new digs, Ma!

What's with the baby sh!t? I need room!

Mom's office is pretty cool...

...for napping in, at least!
It's ok, she naps here, too!

What...the...?!?!

But I don't want to wear a diaper!

First, check your mirrors.

Then, glance behind you.

Time to hit the road!

That's my Mama...back off!

Happy Weekend, ya'll!

4 comments

  1. I love how your cats take over your office. My dog Coquette likes to sleep next to my computer. I think the sound and the warmth of it reminds her of her mother or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful cats. :) I would guess that you're going to have a baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my cats believe in the notion of "move your feet, lose your seat." The cushion that you can see under the library table that's behind my desk is for the dogs...they come lay with me pretty often, too.

    Yep - baby girl! Guess the half-finished curtains draped over the chair gave that away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiffany, I didn't even noticed the drapes. :) I looked at your photo and you have a 'glow'(if that makes sense LOL). In my culture, that means you're having a girl. Expectant moms who are having a boy have dark circles on their neck, etc. Gotta love those myths!
    I hope your baby girl waits for her dad. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete