Another Fabulous Friday

It occurred to me today that with Spoiled Baby making her own plans to enter the world (see the post on that over at How to Have a Baby), I won't have many more Fridays without her by my side! In fact...this could be my last. Wow!

It's incredible to look back and realize how much time has passed since we first found out she was coming. Absolutely incredible. And although it now seems that life is in fast forward and she'll be here before we know it...I can't wait!

Although, really, I can. First...she needs to grow, just a bit more. Second...I need Funny Daddy to get home before she gets here. (See the post on where he is over at Breakfast at Tiffany's.)

Question to all you mamas out there - in the last weeks of your pregnancies, what were you most looking forward to, other than the obvious fact that your baby would soon be a part of the world?

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

2 comments

  1. I went to the ice cream parlor a few days before my daughter was born. I knew I wouldn't have time for that once she arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...ice cream! Ok...if I can manage that this week, I'm going to go get myself some soft ice cream!

    ReplyDelete