Friday, Already?

Goodness...with it being a shortened week for the Labor Day holiday, Friday certainly seemed to get here fast, didn't it?

What's your favorite part about looking forward to Friday? Or, if you're a stay at home mama, is Friday really much different than any other day?

I think that between school and the working world, we get so focused on Friday being the release at the end of the week that sometimes it builds up too much. And then...it's Friday. Kay. Now what?

Any interesting plans for the weekend? I'm working all day today and then heading to another local high school to judge a speech tournament tonight and tomorrow. No plans yet for Sunday - and for that, I'm grateful! My husband and I haven't had a quiet day around the house just to ourselves in about a month, so I'm looking forward to it. Those quiet "just the two of us days" will be ending so soon with Spoiled Baby's arrival!!! And then I think I'll forget what quiet means...

Have a great weekend ya'll!

1 comment

  1. Got something for you sweetie...
    http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/2008/09/not-string-in-sight.html

    ReplyDelete