Manic Monday # 21

How in the HECK did it get to be September already?

Even though it's a holiday today here in the US of A, it's still a Manic Monday!

If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?
Children who fall through the cracks and do not have adequate parenting or even necessities and are forced to survive through miserable situations.

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
My checkbook begs to differ. It would like to know what this "free" is and where one finds it! :-)

What is the most valuable thing you own?
My home. Although, with 28 years to go on a mortgage, I believe it owns me.

Happy Labor Day Manic Monday, ya'll! Leave me a comment and I'll come visit you back - too lazy to get up a linky right now!

Post a Comment