Another Weekend...Gone

I can't believe it's already Monday! Between starting Lamaze classes, judging speech and debate on Friday and Saturday, plus finishing up on work for a few freelancing clients...I'd swear it was just Friday!

How do you all manage your time over the weekend? I find that it's harder to manage weekend time than my hours throughout the work week. During the week, I can generally schedule everything around my full-time job and just make everything fit in. On the weekends...I feel pulled in a million different directions at times. There is always a lot that I want to do...and never enough hours to fit it all in.

So now it's Monday again, and between anticipating a busy work week and more to accomplish next weekend, I'm just going to be speeding from one Manic Monday to the next. How about you?

1 comment

  1. Weekends seem to disappear all too fast these days, especially when you have kids to chase after. My boys and Allen will be gone for a scout event this weekend.
    How do you like Lamaze, I met a great group of people during Lamaze class with my first.

    ReplyDelete