New Plot Line

Uh oh.

That's all I can say.

I was just thinking about one of my works in progress. Yes, I have a bunch of those. No, they aren't going anywhere fast. You find me about 10 more hours in the day on top of my full-time job and crowded freelancing schedule and everything else, and one might actually get done someday. But I digress.

In any case, I was just thinking about one of my works in progress...and had a total "what if" moment. What if...I changed a VERY large detail in the plot line. Then what? I could keep everything I've already got written...but the ending (if I ever get there!) would be so dramatically different.

So what if...

Would I like it better?

Would potential readers like it better?

What if?

Argh. I may actually have to outline this to give in to my own curiosity.

2 comments

  1. Pop by Mama Bear Writes, I shared a new story idea, would love some feedback.
    Now, would you qualify this blog as your writing blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attempt to call my main blog my writing blog - that was supposed to be the focus when I started it almost a year ago. But between political musings and fun memes and many other posts along the way...I've posted pitifully little related to my writing. I'm trying to change that for the future! Coming to visit MBW now! :-)

    ReplyDelete