Weekend Recap and Goals 06/09

Not much to recap, quite honestly. I started getting sick the middle of last week, and despite my best efforts at rest and the medication I'm allowed to take, it's still getting progressively worse. Unfortunately, I have a trip to CA that I can't put off on my calendar tomorrow, but I'm afraid that the last place I belong is on a plane. Hopefully, I can just sleep...

What I accomplished last week:
  • I got 21 of my backlogged books reviewed over at Read and Release - I'm only behind by 10, now, 4 of which I actually finished last week. Feel like I have a load off just to have accomplished that much! Nice to see that my new posts have brought in new readers, as well! Love it!
  • Added about 3000 words to the short story I'm working on for a contest. Not as much as I wanted, but good progress and I still have some time.
  • Implemented new design to 2 of my blogs - yay!
What I didn't get to: (AKA this week's goals)
  • Still have those 10 books to review...and I'm busily in the midst of a new one, Yeager, right now. I love Chuck Yeager! Have I mentioned that?
  • Critiques would be nice to do...still have a few chapters I need to get through. Can't critique well when I can't see straight, so hopefully this sickness goes away so I can be productive!
  • Finish short story - a couple hours on the plane tomorrow ought to get me within striking distance of the end.
  • Get well!
  • That whole big announcement thing...coming! Promise!
That's about all, kids! I'm all icky right now, so it's off to bed so I can spend 8 hours on a plane (there and back) tomorrow in order to facilitate a 3 hour meeting. Normally a fun time but being sick, it's just ick.

Post a Comment