Manic Monday #15

Happy Monday, ya'll!

What is your ideal age?
Thirty. I'm not thirty, yet, and really, I'm ok with the age that I am, but I still feel like I'd get more respect at work if I was just a little bit older. (Of course, I've been telling myself that for the SEVEN years I've been out of college...)

What is your best excuse for being late?
My cat puked. (I've used this - because it's true! It sometimes takes quite awhile to clean up cat puke! And if I don't clean it up, the dogs will eat it, so guess what? It's worth being late.)

If you had to give yourself a nickname what would it be?
Queen. Now bow to me! :-)

Your turn!

5 comments

  1. lmao, SO glad I'm not your boss!

    bowing respectfully ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I've been delayed by cat puke, cat pee and cat poop on a number of occasions. Yuck! Happy MM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess that's a reasonable excuse.

    do drop by mine if you have time!

    have a great week. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nickname! I think that I might want that one, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL That makes me so glad that I do not have any cats.

    ReplyDelete