ABCs MeMe

I totally stole this from Carrie, who totally perpetuated the chain of stealing from other sources.

A - Age: 27
B - Band listening to right now: I'm listening to the "sounds of silence" here at work.
C - Career future: HR Manager
D - Dad's name: James
E - Easiest person to talk to: Chris
F - Favorite type of shoe: None - barefoot!
G - Grapes or Grapefruit: Mmm...I love both!
H - Hometown: Mountainhome/Scranton, PA
I - Instrumental talent: Violin, piano, clarinet, et al.
J - Juice of choice: Orange
K - Koala Bear or Panda Bear: Koala - aww!
L - Longest car ride ever: Hmm...I'd guess from TX to PA - 1540 miles.
M - Middle name: Anne
N - Number of jobs you've had: Not counting freelance writing or hired music performance or working for my Dad, nine: Cloud Nine, AAA Road Service, Bloomsburg University, the Bon-Ton, the Holiday Inn restaurant, Radiologix, CBRichard Ellis, OrthoRx, American Airlines. But I've had multiple jobs at some of those places...
O - OCD traits: Aren't they all?
P - Phobia[s]: SPIDERS and SNAKES
Q - Quote: "The sole earthly judge of right and wrong is success."
R - Reason to smile: Life.
S - Song you sang last: Mmm...don't know.
T - Time you wake up: 7:00 AM
U - Unknown fact about me: Blah?
V - Vegetable you hate: Spinach
W - Worst habit: Procrastinating
X - X-rays you've had: Just about my entire body at one time or another.
Y - Yummiest food your belly likes: Chips and dip.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra.

Your turn! Steal away and post and comment back here so I can come visit!

Post a Comment