Thursday Thirteen #18

**I apologize, in advance, if I don't get around to visit some of you until late late tonight or even late late tomorrow. I have a full day at the office and then am flying to San Jose and having dinner with a friend before checking into my hotel. I'll be at the SJC airport coaching a few groups throughout the day on Friday and will arrive back home in Texas around 9 PM, where I'll turn around and pack to go to PA for 4 day. So...if I'm not around, you know why!**

Thursday Thirteen: 13 Favorites by Billy Joel

  1. She's Got a Way | iTunes | Preview
  2. Piano Man | iTunes | Preview
  3. Only the Good Die Young | iTunes | Preview
  4. The Longest Time | iTunes | Preview
  5. Allentown | iTunes | Preview
  6. Keeping the Faith | iTunes | Preview
  7. We Didn't Start the Fire | iTunes | Preview
  8. The Entertainer | iTunes | Preview
  9. All About Soul | iTunes | Preview
  10. This is the Time | iTunes | Preview
  11. Scenes from an Italian Restaurant | iTunes | Preview
  12. River of Dreams | iTunes | Preview
  13. Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel) | iTunes | Preview
Have a blessed and musical Thursday!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



16 comments

  1. Sorry, but I don't know this person !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list here! Happy Thursday Thirteen! mine's is up hope you can drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two, seven and twelve!!! My all time favorites of his. Gotta love his style.

    My 13 is posted, come join me?
    Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lullaby was always one of my favorites. Ever since I learned the story behind when he was writing it. My husband used to sing it to my boys when they were babies and I can still hear it in my head. I loved this list...brought back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The man is a genius--the voice and music of our times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the video of "We didn't start the fire." so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't recognize most of the songs. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like your summer is as busy as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say taht I am amazed at how many of you had never heard of Billy Joel or some of these songs. I guess that I just grew up with his music as such an integral part of my life from the time I was a small child that I assumed that he had universal recognition. Take my word for it - he is one of the best performers and THE best pianist you can ever imagine seeing in concert. Absolutely fab! I hope some of you will go check out his stuff - he's been around since the 70s!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet if they clicked on the links, Tiffany, they'd know those songs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scenes from an Italian Restaurant is my all-time fave of his. But I love all Billy Joel's work. I kick myself to this day for not stealing a tape-ful of his work from my college boyfriend when I had the time...we broke up and he took all the good works with him. Have I purchased any since then? No? Um...have to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, you are coming to my neck of the woods. Welcome to Northern California. :-)

    I have ice cream sundaes on my T13. Maybe that will tempt you to visit.

    Have a great week-end and a safe flight back home.

    ReplyDelete