Getting There...

The new code is primarily installed...and the new system of how I'm displaying ads (even writers with full-time jobs could sure use some extra gas money!) is pretty well settled into place.

There is one big old problem, though, and it's that my dang blog roll was eaten during the conversion.

Now, luckily, I have EVERYONE from that blog roll listed under my Google reader.

Unluckily, it's 2:13 AM and I've been playing with this now for like 4 hours and I need sleep!

So...still to come...

1. The NEW AND IMPROVED blog roll
2. The game plan for my new feature, The Breakfast Nook
3. This major announcement I've been hinting around at for weeks now.

Stay tuned!

3 comments

  1. I like your new look! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, David and Melanie! I hope to have the rest of my dust and clutter cleared up soon so that my little blog is really ready to go!

    ReplyDelete