Friday Feast #16

I'm late to the game this week...but late is better than never!


The Chef has served up quite the assortment of goodies this week, so with no further adieu, my Friday Feast!

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
It really depends on the situation. Thinking about my own life, I'm an optimist. Thinking about the future of this country, especially if Obama is elected, I'm definitely a pessimist.

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
I love writing in purple, but it seems that every time I buy a purple pen, it's either lost or snatched!

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
I don't get manicures unless something special is going on - formal event, wedding, etc. I get a pedicure a few times a year at the salon, and handle it myself the rest of the time.

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
Um...I have won some minor short story writing contests that I entered online. My husband just won a sleeping bag!

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
The desktop will be set up in the library-turned-office as soon as I get done rebuilding it. The laptop goes wherever I want it to! :-)



Your turn! No linkie - just leave me a comment!

3 comments

  1. I don't care for that Obama guy either. Something tells me he's even worse news than Bush. And whatever happens over your side of the pond, politically, often has a huge impact on us Brits, too. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Tiffany I'm a pragmatist......I believe the glass is twice as big as it needs to be....The recipe for this nation is
    1 cup- See things for what they really are.
    3 cups- Stop listening to the regurgitated spoon-fed rhetoric the media feeds you
    1 bottle of beer (of more to taste)
    A pinch of THINK!
    mix thoroughly util blended and let stand
    Did I mention beer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Common Sense USA! The problem is that people are sheep...it's easier to follow what some other moron says than to make individual decisions.

    I'd recommend two bottles of beer...one might need to be tasted ahead of time to make sure it doesn't contaminate the whole brew! :-)

    ReplyDelete