Friday Fill In # 3

Janet has some great questions posted this week over at Friday Fill Ins - and although I'm late out the gate, here are my responses for this week!

  1. Learning how to fly is high up on my bucket list.
    I'm an ignoramus - I had to look up what a bucket list was. If anyone else is wondering, it's a list of things to do before you die.
  2. My favorite quote is "The sole earthly judge of right and wrong is success."; it's from Adolf Hitler - and fortunately, history has proven him wrong.
  3. Patti Ann Colt and Kelly McCrady inspired me to start blogging.
  4. Strawberries are best with whipped cream.
    Which is why I had that as part of my breakfast today!
  5. I was shooting people in the last dream I remember having.
    I think I have rage issues.
  6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is in the early evening.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to plenty of down time after a really hectic week, tomorrow my plans include writing and flooring, and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax with my husband!
Again, no linkie, but leave me some comment love! Mwah!

6 comments

  1. I didn't know what a bucket list was either - I had to Google it! Have a lovely weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh eek, that's a scary dream!

    Thanks for playing, hope you're having a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I have dreams where I scream nasty things at my mother, or sometimes my husband. Quite theraputic, actually LOL

    *bows* You were a natural to send to a blog. The loquatious among us are the best bloggers. Me, not so much. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a compliment considering I struggle constantly to come up with stuff to blog about! Hope you had a nice restful Father's Day! Hugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my friday fill-ins post :)

    Air book is another term for Apple's MacBook Air :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. was here from the bigbang wagon

    ReplyDelete