My New Favorite Photo


I was going to post another rant-y kind of post today in lieu of a TT, but have decided against it. The gist is that I don't get my dinner out with Chris tonight OR for Valentine's Day because the State apparently hates me and he has to work both nights now instead of neither. Pout. Further, my mother-in-law has apparently joined in the ranks of my brother-in-law and has made a rather startling announcement...which she is now trying to retract. Odd-ness.

Instead of rants or a TT, I thought I'd share my new favorite photo. My old one was this:



Who's that schmuck in the photo with RICK MEARS?


But now, my new favorite is this one, taken last evening at an event at the American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum:




That's me. That's CHUCK YEAGER. I can die happy now.


Have a great day, ya'll. I'm going to try to go lower my blood pressure.

Tiffany

3 comments

  1. Wow. Starstruckness. I don't think I've ever stood next to a man who has traveled at mach-whatever.

    When my brother and I were kids, he built us each a cardboard Indy car model. My car was Al Unser's and his was...Rick Mears'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, Kelly! He was a really neat guy to meet...and it was a small enough group of people that we actually got to chat briefly.

    I'm still saying WOW on meeting Chuck Yeager. And how funny that it was the last question tonight on "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader!"

    ReplyDelete