First, Last, Now

For my 101st post on this blog (and thank you to the people who have given me almost 1100 unique hits), I thought I'd do a status quo MeMe - "First, Last, Now."

First
  • First job: Working in my Dad's grocery store as a bagger - age 5. I got paid .50 cents after a couple hours of work. Mom used Dad's store as a babysitter.
  • First screen name: Tiff7945 - still is.
  • First funeral: Uncle Babe, age 6.
  • First pet: Peppi, a Yorkshire Terrier.
  • First piercing: Ears, age 12ish.
  • First tattoo: A rose, lower left back.
  • First credit card: Capital One, 1998.
  • First kiss: Hmm...not sure.
  • First enemy: Seriously? Enemy? Haha. That's so petty.

Last
  • Last car ride: Home from the train station.
  • Last kiss: Chris, as he was leaving for work tonight.
  • Last movie watched: Super Troopers, sometime last week while we were working on the response to Chris' complaint.
  • Last beverage drank: Pepsi.
  • Last food consumed: Hot dogs and green beans.
  • Last phone call: My mother. Joy. The reason I'm still awake.
  • Last time showered: This morning before work.
  • Last CD played: The mix CD I made in fall '04.
  • Last website visited: Um...besides other bloggers? Don't know.

Now
  • Single or taken: Married = very taken.
  • Gender: Would this have changed at some point? Still female. Thanks.
  • Birthday: October 8th.
  • Sign: Libra.
  • Siblings: None.
  • Hair color: Brown.
  • Eye color: Brown.
  • Shoe size: 8.
  • Height: 5'5 and I'm sticking to it.
  • Wearing: Work clothes - dress khakis and a button down top.
  • Drinking: Not.
  • Thinking about: My mother. Argh.
  • Listening to: Law and Order: Criminal Intent.
No one is getting tagged, but feel free to steal/do/let me know!

4 comments

  1. I am going to do this one instead okay????
    I am running out of 6 unique things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 101 post! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there's another first you could have included! I'm sure we'd all love to know, even if it isn't any of our business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha...Nicholas, you crack me up! No more firsts...don't want to bore my readers with the "mundane" stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete