Six Unimportant Things

Twinkle Mom over at Sunflower Faith tagged me for this fun MeMe - I'm just sorry it took me so long to do!

Here are the Rules

  • Link to the person that tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  • Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  • Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
  • Let your tagger know when you entry is up


    Six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself

  • My favorite kind of music is Big Band. Yes, I'm only 27, but this is the era of music that speaks to me the most.
  • I count blocks, boards, or cracks when I walk. And I never step on cracks. I prefer to put my foot wholly in a tile that I'm walking through. But with small tiles I just try to line up my heel with a line. Isn't that odd?
  • I only cook a limited amount of foods...and if I try something beyond one of my standards, I have to have a recipe card or book in front of me to follow line by line. My husband is totally opposite...he can take 5 ingredients you'd never think to mix and make it taste great.
  • My husband is my closest friend. I have a best girl friend, but my husband plays a role in my life far beyond my partner. I really don't know what I'd do without him.
  • I don't wear makeup as a general rule. If I have a fancy event to attend or an interview or something, I'll put my face together. But everyday stuff like work? Heck no. Couldn't be bothered. I don't even check the mirror most days. How sad, I guess. I'm such not the girly girl.
  • I have full-length conversations with my pets.

  • Ok...so who to tag...

    6 comments

    1. For the moment there is a meme storm, lol ! But thank you so much of having thought of me. I am sure I have done it already or at least a very similar one !

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lol...Audrey Hepburn, Big Band...WOW!

      That's very cool...

      I LOVE the 40's and especially the 50's culture and would listen to "modern" versions by the Squirrel Nut Zippers to the actual artists of the era...and yes...and yes...getting the betty page bangs to get it together..

      It's clean...it's fun and it's hard to sit still when listening to the "Boogie Woogie" That's atually the BEST music to play when cleaning the house! Lol

      ReplyDelete
    3. Big Band, eh? Now I've got to go dig out my CD to listen to while I work today...

      I'll have to cogitate on this one before I re-tag...six random unimportant things?

      I love that your husband is your best friend. Isn't that the most wonderful feeling, when you wake in the night and listen to him breathe and think, "I never have to be alone." Isn't it just like you've never lived a day without him? And you're still a newlywed--just wait, it gets better.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Tiffany! My six are up! Thank you for the tag..it was relatively painless and fun! *SMILES*

      ReplyDelete
    5. I agree on big band and the hubby. Only one who loves me more than I love me is my hubby!

      My six are up! Thanks for picking me! Oddly enough, I love memes!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for playing along, ya'll! This was a fun one!

      ReplyDelete