More Bay Area Magic!

So ya'll know that I went to SJC again yesterday to facilitate their monthly JLT meeting. And, of course, when I go to the Bay Area, I just have to see someone I know - right?

I did! Yup - on the plane heading out there, my friend/former roommate Danielle's uncle was in first class! The neat guy I fondly call Uncle Jim really startled me when he reached out to grab my hand when I was passing his seat to head for my own in the back, blindly in my own world! :-)

Just so funny. All the places I go to, but I only ever see people randomly when I head to NoCal.

EXHAUSTED after that trip, though. Left house at 6 AM, got home at 10 PM. That's a long day, folks. I'm really looking forward to actually spending the night next month to (a) give me more time on the ground and with the local EEs, and (b) not give me such a freaking long work day!

Still sick. Cough has worsened. Throat feels like it was scraped raw with Brillo. Ugh. Oh, well, I guess. I'll get better when I get better. It's just so old to still feel like this after way longer than a month now.

Even despite exhaustion and sickness, it's a Wonderful Wednesday in my world - Chris has been gone to Austin since Sunday afternoon and he'll be home tonight! YAY! For some reason, I've missed him a lot more this time around than I usually do when we're apart for a night or two or three. I'll be very glad to have him home.

Hope ya'lls Wednesdays are going well! I'm off to grab a bite for lunch before tackling my afternoon meetings!

1 comment