Award and TAG!

Sorry I didn't do Manic Monday this morning...I had an 11.5 hour work day with a 16 hour work day coming up for tomorrow (flying to SJC and back to facilitate their Joint Leadership Team meeting) and then another 10+ hour work day on Wednesday. At least those long hours make the time that Chris is out of town go by faster! To bad I don't work a strict 40, however...or I'd be done at noon on Thursday! Ah, well. At least my boss loves me! :-)

Sick again. Ok, not that I ever got better the first time, but this is new. Now I have this deep, raspy, awful cough. I really hope I'm not getting bronchitis or pneumonia. My chest feels awful, though...ugh, ugh, and ugh. Was tempted to call off work, but I have no sick time left after being sick for so much of January...and I absolutely cannot miss tomorrow's trip. So...I'm off to bed in about 10 minutes.

But first...

The lovely Siani has honored me again! I'm really going to have to come up with my own blogging award to give out, because Siani keeps giving me awards, and she's the one that I want to award!! You, my friend, are a treasure!


I'd like to pass this one along to Kristen at Beautiful Disaster. (Stay tuned, Kristen...you're tagged below, too

And the lovely Twinkle Mom of Sunflower Faith has tagged me with a Pretty Mama's MeMe. Now...as I have no two-legged children (yet!) but as a furmom to four and godmother to two, I'm going to modify just a bit so I can still play along!

Tell us five things that start with "Before I was a mom...".

If you’re tagged, you need to tag five pretty moms, as well as the one who tagged you.

The idea is that if you get tagged again, you will know you are re
ally pretty!

Add your name to the bottom of the tagged persons list, and without bumping anyone off let the list grow. Tag five more moms to let them know they are pretty!

  1. Before I was a furmom, I didn't realize that cats could have a personality as strong as humans.
  2. Before I was a furmom, I never planned out meals that took into account the preferences of my two dogs! (Oh yeah, and my husband! Haha!)
  3. Before I was a Godmom, I never spent hours on end going between two toy aisles in Target to figure out which toy was not only the most fun but also the safest.
  4. Before I was a Godmom, I never drove a car that had a carseat in it...and that really makes all the difference.
  5. Before I was a Godmom, I never truly experienced the wonder of seeing a fire station or a wild animal park - but taking my Gracie as well as our niece and nephew, Julia and Aubrey, was one of the most fun experiences in my life..

Tagged before:
1. Lovelymummy
2. Pek Imm
3. Momisodes
4. Ling that’s me
5. Janicepa
6. AnnieQ
7. Allthingspurple
8. Montessorimum
9. clumsy mommy
10. Sandra
11. KittyCat
12. VivianZ
13. Sweetpea
14. Sasha
15. Giddy Tiger
16. Wen
17. Jo-N
18. Janice Ng
19. Blur Ting
20. Soul
21. JYankee
22. Burg
23. Becki
24. Teri
25. Jenny
26. Dana
27. Carla
28. Christine
29. TwinkleMom
30. Tiffany


I am tagging:

  1. Kristen
  2. Deb
  3. MamaBear
  4. DallasMeow
  5. Melanie


Take care, ya'll! I'm off to bed!

6 comments

  1. Lol..furbabies count..they may have a tail and are a bit hairy but their our kids too...though mine "woofs" however...he does think he is a cat (I think he was raised by a tribe of cats at one time..lol)

    Love your Furmom meme...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I have one cat that thinks he's a dog...and a dog that masquerades as a cat...it's really quite funny! :-) Thanks for tagging me - this was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom always tells me that her furbaby (cat) is much better than her real children bc it doesn't talk back. Geeze, thanks Mom.

    Enjoy your trip. I love the airline industry! I'm a Delta (or should I start saying "Delta-Northwest") employee. I develop e-learning for the Reservations group for their software applications. I am also just starting to get into our Leadership training (which is all instructor led) so i'm excited about that addition. Small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...I guess I'm behind on my news - ya'll are merging with Northwest? How did I miss that one??? (Off to google to search!)

    I love working for an airline, too - it was actually always my dream to work for AA...just took me more years to get hired than I thought it would! :-) It IS a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharing your life with someone dependent on you is the same, whether fur, feathers, or skin.

    Talk about the importance of carseats and how it changes your view of driving--go to my blog!

    http://kellymccrady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. whee, what fun. Sorry it took me so long to get to it . . .
    slug I be sometimes.
    Hope you're feeling better!
    p.s. I LOOOOVE fire stations.

    ReplyDelete