Talking About Bottles

Talking to my kiddos when they have their mouths plugged just seems mean. But I have fun with it. Here's a talk with Bubba Boy about bottles.

Mom: Here you go, Bubby. A nice bottle of juice.

Bubba: Boobs.

Mom: Come on now. This is apple juice. You need some so you're not all backed up.

Bubba: Seriously, Mom?

Mom: Down the hatch! Here we go!

Bubba: Mmm. Oh. Yeah. This is good.

Mom: That's a good boy. Drink it all down.

Bubba: Are you trying to get me drunk?

Mom: Look at you go. When you're done with the juice, I'll get you a bottle of milk if you're still thirsty.

Bubba: Milk?

Mom: You have to finish the juice first. Drink it aaaallllll down.

Bubba: Ok. Slurp. All gone.

Mom: Good for you! Here's a bottle of milk, like I promised.

Bubba: What do I get when this is gone? Ma? Ma?

[end scene]

Post a Comment