NASCAR Wrapup: 2011 Subway 500 (Phoenix)

I have to admit...I'm 4-days post-surgery and still relying pretty heavily on pain meds.  And towards the end of today's race, I found myself wondering if I'd accidentally taken too many.  Because this Jr. fan started rooting for the #24!  Teammate or not, um, ick!  But in a world where I definitely will root for anyone BUT Kyle Busch, well, GO JEFF GO!

Really, I was pleased with most of the top ten - my Dale got in there, hubby's Harvick did well, and Jimmie Gordon got a break from the DNF gods.  But really, the best news here is the lack of a W for Kyle!

But how about them wrecks, man?  What was Kenseth doing on lap 67?  A little contact is one thing, but he wiped out almost a third of the dang field!

And of course, Kyle owns Carl Edwards a huge apology for that mess.

But overall, a good race at a decent track!

Post a Comment