Thursday Thirteen #15

Welcome to my super-expanded Thursday Thirteen - my way of making up (just a little bit!) for not posting in over a month!

Thursday Thirteen Campaign Edition

Over the next three weeks - starting today - I'll be giving my suggestions for campaign songs that could prospectively be used by the three remaining candidates for the President of the United States of America.

Keep in mind that these are tongue-in-cheek and not meant, in any way, to inflame and/or start a political debate. If you don't like my humor, go elsewhere.

Top 20 Campaign Song Suggestions for Hillary Clinton

If you're interested in downloading any of these songs, click on the link and you will go straight to iTunes. And hey...I'll make enough commission off every purchase to buy, well, some penny candy. Yahoo!

  1. AC/DC - Highway to Hell
    I'm guessing this one is self-explanatory...
  2. Ace of Base - All That She Wants
    We all know what Hillary wants...
  3. Aerosmith - Crazy
    Yes, yes she is.
  4. Michael Jackson/Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
  5. Barenaked Ladies - If I Had a Million Dollars
    Oh wait, it's BILL that likes Barenaked Ladies. My mistake.
  6. Beck - Loser
    "So why don't you kill me?"
  7. Better Than Ezra - Desperately Wanting
  8. Blessed Union of Souls - Let Me Be the One
  9. Blondie - One Way or Another
    By hook or by crook or by superdelegate...
  10. Bob Seger - Against the Wind
  11. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
  12. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
    Just call her "Wildcat."
  13. Bruce Springsteen - I'm Goin' Down
    Maybe if she had, there wouldn't have been a Monica...
  14. Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me
  15. Counting Crows - Hanging Around
    Kind of like Timex...she just keeps ticking. Wonder when she'll go "boom"?
  16. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    And she thought she'd have the nomination locked up with Super Tuesday...ha ha ha!
  17. Linkin Park - One Step Closer
    "One step closer to the edge...and I'm about to break..."
  18. Matchbox 20 - If You're Gone
    I won't miss you.
  19. Willie Nelson - On the Road Again
    "Seein' things I may never see again..." Oh, I don't know...like victory?
  20. Collin Raye - If You Get There Before I Do (Love Me)
    If Obama wins the nomination...




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments